Wednesday, January 9, 2019

FREE for a limited time!

Hello, all. Back in 2008, I wrote a short novella, inspired by a love of '60s-'70s cop shows, and the next year followed up with a sequel.

At the end of 2018, I revised/edited After Anna and then revised the sequel, Touch Like Breathing, and combined them. The resulting ebook is currently free to download at Amazon through Saturday:) Hurry and grab it while it's free! If you like the story and find yourself wanting a hard copy, it's available for $5.99.

Description as follows:

When Will's girlfriend dies, Tyler supports him in every way he can, even when Will's increasingly self-destructive behavior endangers them both on the job. And as Will withdraws further, a desperate Tyler can't keep his feelings hidden anymore. 

But Will doesn't turn his back on him. In fact, Will might have some feelings of his own he's kept hidden. The trouble is, Tyler's kept more than one secret. He knows something about Anna's death--something that could end their relationship for good.

As the pressure mounts, denial, anger and pain drives one of them to do something he'll never forgive himself for. Luckily his best friend has enough forgiveness for both of them--at least until he disappears, leaving behind a grieving partner who'll do absolutely anything to save him.

Warnings for explicit sexuality, murder, drug use, dubious consent/rape, violence, painful relationships and true love. (HFN)
(about 45,000 words)

*

In April, I plan to have Eromenos available for pre-sale, to be released in July. I began writing it a long time ago, and now that writing seems doable again (an inexpressibly fulfilling, relieving, extraordinary experience at this point), I'm intent on completing my unfinished works.

Note I say "plan." I expect that plan to be fulfilled, but I won't promise to do so until the product is absolutely ready to be released; in my past, I've planned releases and didn't meet my obligations because of illness, as I've written about before on this blog. I'll post more information closer to release date.

Blurb:
 He is god, man, and devil: Pan, Baphomet and cambion, combined. In this new age he sends dreams to his chosen one, attempting to meld spirit to flesh.

The chosen one fights the god's dreams, unknowing of the power that threatens. And there's someone else, too, standing between the god and the dreamer. Someone the god would kill... if he only knew he existed.

*
In July, I'll pre-release Rising Wolf for November release. That is a guarantee, subject only to my becoming unconscious for that period(!!?) or having my ass banned from all publishing/seller sites forever (but I could still make it available on my site, I think slyly to myself, yessss) or to being DEAD at that time (which, um, do not want). Anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment